A 15-year-old boy died after this Bluetooth headphone device reportedly exploded. According to a report in Times Now, the tragic incident took place in Udaipuria village in the Chomu area of Jaipur. The deceased youth was identified as Rakesh Nagar. As per the report, quoting a doctor, it appears that the youth suffered cardiac arrest after the wireless gadget exploded.
Rakesh was speaking with somebody on the phone using his Bluetooth earphones. Suddenly, the wireless device exploded, leaving him unconscious. Rakesh was rushed to Siddhivinayak Hospital where he succumbed during treatment.
Both his ears too sustained injuries in the explosion. Speaking about his death, Dr LN Rundla said that probably this is the first incident in the country where a person has died of cardiac arrest following explosion of a Bluetooth device.
No other details are available about the incident.