Amazon India is running an Amazon Funzone carnival where customers can win huge prizes by participating in exciting quizzes on the Amazon app ahead of Amazon Prime Day 2021.
The company is running plenty of daily quizzes to reward its customers. The Amazon Daily Quiz starts every day at midnight and runs for 24 hrs. Users can log in to the Amazon app to play the Amazon Daily Quiz. You are eligible for the lucky draw of Rs. 100,000 Amazon Pay Balance that can be used to make purchases on Amazon India. The e-commerce giant is giving out rewards worth Rs 30 lakhs on its app. The winners will be selected by a random draw on the Amazon app. The Amazon Funzone July carnival is from 21st to 25th July 2021. The Jackpot winners will be declared on 26th July, ahead of the Prime day sale.
What is the Amazon App Funzone July Carnival Jackpot quiz?
You can check the Amazon app Funzone July Carnival Jackpot quiz on the Funzone section on the Amazon App. You can simply search Funzone on the Amazon app and it will take up to the Funzone carnival quiz. Just click on the Funzone banner and start the quiz.
You can play Amazon spin and win games, the daily quiz, Funzone jackpot, Pictionary, and more, to win exciting prizes on the Amazon app.
How to register on the Amazon app to play the Funzone quiz
The Amazon Funzone daily quiz is available on the Amazon Funzone section on the Amazon app. To play the quiz download the Amazon App from the Google Play store for Android users, and the Apple app store for IOS users.
How to play Amazon daily quiz
1. Log in to your Amazon account or create a new one once you have downloaded the app on your mobile phone.
2. Log in to the app and search for “Funzone” to find the Jackpot Quiz.
3. Tap on the banner of the quiz to play.
4. Next click on the “Tap Here” symbol shown on Amazon Funzone July carnival spin and win.
5. Based on the result of the images you can proceed to claim your prize. In case the images in all three reels don’t match, you will lose.
6. If they match, you will be taken to the next step which shows the prize that you can win.
7. Then the amazon app quiz will ask you to answer the qualifying question to become eligible for the lucky draw.
July 24, 2021, Amazon Funzone July Carnival Edition Quiz questions and answers
Here are the questions of the Amazon quiz for the day.
Question 1:Name the National animal of Scotland?
Question 2: What is Harry Potter’s owl’s name?
Question 3: Which sport has been played on the moon?
Question 4: Where was the first solid chocolate bar made?
Question 5: What colour is an aircraft’s black box?
Check out the Amazon quiz answer
Answer 1: Unicorn
Answer 2: Hedwig
Answer 3: Golf
Answer 4: The UK
Answer 5: Orange
What are the prizes on Amazon Funzone?
For this Carnival Edition Quiz, Amazon is asking five questions with four options. The participants who answer all the five questions correctly will enter a lucky draw from which the final winners will be selected. To participate you must be a legal resident of India and over 18 years of age.
To claim the prizes, winners will need valid proof of identity such as a Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, or Indian Passport. You or your immediate family members should not be employed at Amazon. Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time, as per their Terms and conditions.
Participants have a chance to win amazing prizes, including a daily quiz for Rs 1,00,000 Amazon Pay balance, Asus Gaming laptop by playing Spin to Win, Funzone Jackpot for a Sony 55-inch TV, Pictionary for Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay balance, and a Spin to Win for a MacBook Pro. The winner will be revealed by a lucky draw.
Amazon Funzone July Carnival terms and conditions
1. If you answer a question incorrectly you will be disqualified.
2. All contest winners must have their phone numbers verified with Amazon.
3. Amazon will be able to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings, etc. for the contest or any promotions.
4. All the information given in the contest will be used as per Amazon’s privacy notice.