Amazon’s annual sale for its Prime members will be held on July 26 and 27 this year. The e-commerce giant will offer some amazing deals and discounts across several categories including smartphones, laptops, home appliances, furniture, apparel, its own popular products like Fire TV Stick and more. As always, there will be additional discounts for customers with specific bank cards.
Amazon hasn’t yet to out the complete list of Prime Day Sale discount deals, but the teaser page for the sale is live and reveals quite a few interesting details.
This Amazon Prime Day, we’ve some big news for Prime members. Get your dream smartphone with additional benefits like 6-month free screen replacement and minimum 3 months additional No Cost EMI only with Advantage – Just for Prime. pic.twitter.com/uY8QQk1u0C
— Amazon India (@amazonIN) July 21, 2021
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: How to participate?
As mentioned above, the Prime Day sale is exclusively for Amazon’s Prime members. To participate, you will need to subscribe to Amazon’s Prime membership that costs Rs. 999 in India. Users may also opt for monthly or quarterly plans that cost Rs. 129 and Rs. 329, respectively.
Apart from exclusive deals, Prime membership entitles access to services like Prime Videos, Prime Music, Prime Reading, fast and free delivery, and more.
Amazon Prime Day Sale Discount Deals: Bank offers and other deals
- Prime members will be eligible for a 10% instant discount on purchases made with HDFC bank debit and credit cards (valid on EMIs).
- Consumers can win up to Rs. 150 cashback rewards on Prime Day shopping.
- Prime members can save up to 10 per cent on subscriptions
- Amazon will hold attractive “WOW Deals” from 4 – 6 PM during Prime Day Sales on July 26 and 27
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021 offers on Smartphones
During the sale, Amazon will offer up to a 40 per cent discount on smartphones and offer up to Rs. 10,000 off on premium smartphones. The latest smartphones will start at Rs. 6,799 per month and ‘Bestselling phones’ will be available at a starting price of Rs. 1,499 per month during the sale. Smartphone accessories will be available starting at Rs. 69.
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021 offers on Laptops, TVs and Tablets
As part of the sale, Amazon will offer up to Rs. 35,000 off on laptops. Tablets will be available for a discount of up to 45 per cent. Amazon is further offering up to 65 per cent off on TVs and appliances.
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021 Miscellaneous deals:
- Amazon will be offering up to 70% off on headphones and speakers.
- Wearables like smartwatches and fitness bands will be available at up to 60% off.
- Amazon’s own devices like Echo products, Kindle range, and Fire TV products will be available at up to 50% off. Amazon will also offer discounted bundles of smart home products.
- Video games and gaming accessories will be available at up to a 50% discount.
- TVs and home appliances from Amazon brands will be available at up to a 50% discount.
- Home appliances like air conditioners and washing machines will be available at a discount of up to 40 per cent and 30 per cent, respectively.
- Kitchen appliances will be available at a discount of up to 70%.
- Home decor, Furniture and mattresses will be available at a discount of up to 70%.
Apart from the products mentioned above, Amazon will be offering appealing discounts across different categories like books, home essentials, fashion and more. We will be watching out for interesting deals on tech and will share the best offers and discounts available. Stay tuned.