The Holger 26 is the newest addition to your ever-growing arsenal in Call of Duty: Mobile. The weapon is the second weapon added to the game with the Season 4- Spurned and Burned update. The first was the MK2 marksman rifle that would unlock when players reached Tier 21 in the free Battle Pass. The Holger 26 can be unlocked via a Season Challenge called Holder Strike. As with all such challenges, players can earn a bunch of other rewards along the way.
Here is what you need to do in order to unlock the Holger 26 in Call of Duty: Mobile
- Kill 30 enemies in any game mode – 10x Weapon XP cards, 1000x Battle Pass XP
- Kill 20 enemies with any Assault Rifle equipped with 5 attachments – Smoke Grenade (Wanted), 1500x Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with Headshots using LMG – M21 EBR (Carrion), 2000x Battle Pass XP
- Kill 30 enemies with any LMG equipped with any magazine and 4 attachments – Spray (Eternal Slumber), 2000x Battle Pass XP
- Kill 30 enemies with any Assault Rifle with any charm attached – Holger 26 LMG, 3000x Battle Pass
- Kill 30 enemies with any Holger 26 with any 3 stickers attached – Deputised Frame, 4000x Battle Pass XP
Holger 26 statistics
The Holger 26 is described as a very versatile weapon, especially when compared to its contemporaries in the LMG class. The weapon comes with a 100 round magazine by default. However, unlike most other weapons, the magazine attachments for the Holger 26 actually reduce the ammo capacity of the weapon. This can make the weapon more akin to Assault Rifles in terms of mobility. This combined with the weapon’s high fire rate and good recoil control makes it another option for mid-to-long range combat.